[PLUG] Distributions for an ASUS eeePC 1000

Roderick A. Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 16:00:03 UTC 2012

I'm ready to move on from the customized Fedora 12 install I've been
using on my eeePC (with SSD drives and upgraded to 2Gbyte RAM).

I've been fiddling with a F17-spins - LXDE, and XFCE - but feel my years
of working with Redhat based distributions starting with Redhat (3.0.3),
Fedora (Core 1), and CentOS (3?) might be limiting my experience. :-)

Anyone have recommendations for distributions they've used or are using
on a eeePC?

TIA,
Rod