[PLUG] HD recovery services

Fred Williams fgwilliams at ymail.com
Thu Aug 16 02:27:07 UTC 2012

1) Always keep backups
2) Never put your HD into the freezer - that trick has high risks
3) One time disk repairs should NEVER cost a penny unless you get data back
3a) Only businesses with large volume of HD to repair, ever pay fees for disks with no data and they always get volume discounts.

Fred Williams, CISA
fgwilliams.com

-- Smile, it feels good.