[PLUG] Looks like we need a speaker as I wait on two confirmations

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Mon Aug 27 18:24:35 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I am waiting from two people out of six or so contenders for the
September 6th PLUG General meeting but time is running out. Most are too
busy with their returns to work and school.

Might anyone have a presentation they would like to give?

In the works are UEFI, licensing (slated for Sep. AT), Hadoop/Lustre,
packet radio, USB 3.0, a Mozilla update, open source photo editing plus
a few more topics out of Intel.

Given the popularity of the FreePBX talk, is anyone using FreeSWITCH?

How about Kazoo? (recently of FLOSS weekly) pfSense? Raspberry Pi?

Michael