[PLUG] Connecting New Wireless Router to LAN

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Sun Dec 23 22:00:59 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Dale" == Dale Snell <ddsnell at frontier.com> writes:

Rich> I have a Belkin 900N wireless router and need a couple of
Rich> pointers on getting access to it so I can configure it to the
Rich> LAN. I thought I had saved information but cannot find it
Rich> here. [...]

Dale> Go to this web site:

Dale>     <http://www.belkin.com/us/support-article?rnId=6939>

Dale> [...] This was one of the few times that Google has failed me.
Dale> Googling for Belkin 900N gave me many pages of sites wanting to
Dale> sell things to me.  Googling for "Belkin 900N" gave me *one*
Dale> site: a FixMe troubleshooting site for Apple products.  Bad
Dale> Google, bad, bad.  No biscuit!

It appears that one of the reasons is that the router is an N900, not
900N.  Googling for that seems more productive.

  http://lmgtfy.com/?q=belkin+n900+user+guide

seniorr at aracnet.com