[PLUG] Upgrading BIOS: Dell Latitude E5410

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Feb 7 20:17:52 UTC 2012

On Tue, 7 Feb 2012, John Jason Jordan wrote:

> If I mail this to you it would arrive no later than Thursday, probably
> tomorrow. Better you should have it and not need it than need it and not
> have it.

John,

   Hold off for the moment. I need to learn if my USB stick will work. And,
tonight Frontier is switching me from a static IP address to their DHCP
server and that requires reconfiguring postfix, too, to use port 587
outbound rather than port 25. I think a lot of tomorrow will be spent geting
mail working again.