[PLUG] Laptops with three mouse buttons opinions?

eduncliffe at gmail.com eduncliffe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 02:46:48 UTC 2012

I've been lurking here for months since I took a class with Dave Mandel. Finally, a question I work with.

I have two Thinkpads: a X100e and a R61e. They both have a third button.

I never use the third button on either of my Thinkpads.

It doesn't really get in my way though. So, I wouldn't call it uncomfortable. I just wouldn't call it useful.

-Eamonn
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile