[PLUG] LIMITED Time Opportunity! Linux Clinic!!!!

dfhubbard at freegeek.org dfhubbard at freegeek.org
Fri Feb 17 00:03:18 UTC 2012

           It's Valentine's Month!

            For a Limited Time

You too can be entertained, amused, befuddled
and maybe get an answer to your Linux questions
by the brilliant minds that you will find at the
              Linux Clinic
                   *
Guaranteed to have at least one brilliant mind present!
                    *

   If you forgot that special something
       for your special someone
This is sure to make up for what you didn't remember!
Bring yourself and your someone and your questions.
                       *
Guaranteed to have at least one beautiful beating heart present!
                      *

         Sunday, February 19, 2012
          1:00 to 5:00 pm
      Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th Avenue, 97214

**Other body parts may be available upon request!**

 Yes, it's this Sunday, February 19, 2012!

 When:	1:00 to 5:00 pm
Where:	Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th Avenue, 97214

Come let us help you fix your ailing Linux computer (maybe even my own),
install Linux on your computer running another nasty operating system,
 or just come look over people's shoulders to see what Linux is all
 about. Beginner or guru, everyone is welcome.

 There will be coffee and probably various kinds of munchies. We also
 have monitors, keyboards, mice, and miscellaneous other devices, so all
 you generally need to bring is the box.

 Come on down and join in the fun!