[PLUG] Blog software

plugng3 at martinconsulting.com plugng3 at martinconsulting.com
Fri Feb 17 00:26:46 UTC 2012

At the risk of unleashing a fire hose of responses, what do people recommend
for blogging software?

My requirements:
- I'll be running on a current Linux system (OpenSUSE 12.1).
- I don't need a lot of fancy bells and whistles
- I'll be running on a fairly lightweight machine (32 bit, dual core
hyper-threaded, 1.5Ghz, 2G memory)
- I expect light traffic.  If I get 30 hits a day other than spiders I'll be
pleased.
- I want something that's not too bleeding edge.  Reliability is important.
- Reasonably secure -- at least not a long history of exposures.

Recommendations?

         -Brian