[PLUG] Blog software

Randy Stapilus stapilus at ridenbaugh.com
Fri Feb 17 05:16:59 UTC 2012

Depends on what sort of blog it is. But I'll put in a pitch for Wordpress,
which I've used on a number of blog for more than seven years. Been very
happy with it. The more recent versions have been getting ever easier to
install and work with, and they're very flexible - it'll accommodate most
any kind of blog. And it has a huge user base and user community, so there
are plenty of resources available.

Randy Stapilus
www.ridenbaugh.com
Northwest politics and public affairs