[PLUG] ISP Changes

John Meissen john at meissen.org
Thu Jan 12 09:02:41 UTC 2012

> I asked Spiritone for more info on the timing of the change.  Here's
> their response.
>
> "At this time we expect to send a second notice to customers
> approximately 1 week from their conversion. We will be processing
> changes in small batches and contacting customers directly to advise
> of the changes as well."

I hope what they meant was they would send notices to customers a
week BEFORE their conversion....

What they told me today was

"We are still finalizing the details, and hope to have our
 test-migrations completed by the end of this week. We expect to be
 moving forward with customer batch migrations starting next Monday."

john-