[PLUG] Linux Clinic Sunday January 15

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Jan 13 18:48:38 UTC 2012

January 15 - 3rd Sunday - is Linux Clinic.  If you are still
waiting on hold to your phone or cable or internet provider
at 1pm on Sunday, HANG UP and join us at Free Geek at 1731
Southeast 10th Avenue (about 3 blocks south of Hawthorne).

Our highly trained (guaranteed more than one hour) Linux
experts may spend most of the time assisting other customers,
but we PROMISE there will be NO ANNOYING RECORDINGS trying
to sell you MORE services we have no intention to support.
At least you can surf the web without being interrupted by
telemarketers.

Instead of annoying, upbeat robot advertisements, we have
keyboards, mice, and monitors, wired and wireless internet.
We have many Linux Distros suitable for your ancient or
modern hardware.  We have poor jokes, rude videos, coffee
and snacks, and very occasionally, a clue.

Bring your laptop, bring your CPU box, bring your frustration
with stupid documentation and obscure configuration files and
Nigerian/Russian/Nevada spam, and we can jump up and down
screaming together.  Afterwards, we can work together fixing
your problems, revealing new problems we can work on in February.

Or you can stay on hold.  They might answer your call in March.

Keith