[PLUG] Linux Clinic Sunday January 15

dfhubbard at freegeek.org dfhubbard at freegeek.org
Sat Jan 14 01:00:05 UTC 2012

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

ok, if you haven't read the previous comments (below) about Linux Clinic
Sunday January 15, Please do so now.........

hmmmmmmmm..........

Sorry, I can't help myself .........   ;-0

Is this a hint that more people would come to the Linux Clinic if we tried
to follow the example set by Nevada?     (at least in one area)

Since there are usually more males than females present, perhaps such an
offer would bring more women through the door?

Just thinking.............    :-)

Peace
Debra