[PLUG] Ubuntu User Days Today and Tomorrow

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 17:20:56 UTC 2012

I snaked my way through the various links to find out what Ubuntu User Days
is, and how to partake.  The schedule has links to an explanation of the
meaning of UTC, and bios. of the presenters, but little else.  I finally
ended up with a link to a map (from the calendar for Learning Events),
which yielded, in part:

 We could not understand the location *irc.freenode.net*

Suggestions:

   - Make sure all street and city names are spelled correctly.
   - Make sure your address includes a city and state.
   - Try entering a zip code.

(I have no idea why a link to a physical map is offered for an IRC event.)

I have had no previous exposure to IRC. so I am lost.  I need
some whacks with a clue stick.

-Denis