[PLUG] HD recovery services

wes plug at the-wes.com
Tue Jul 10 03:23:45 UTC 2012

> So I went Googling for a data recovery service and so far am looking at
> Gillware Data Recovery.  I like the look because they only charge if
> they recover the data.  Anyone have experience with this company?  Any
> other recommendations?

I have used Gillware a few times. I found the info on their website to be
extremely accurate and forthcoming. They did not charge me for a drive they
couldn't recover (physical damage) and they even let me browse the files to
make sure what I needed was available before paying them. They accomplished
this by sending me a home-grown app (windows only, probably) that displayed
the file names.

-wes