[PLUG] a LEAN linux using apt-get or yum

Roderick A. Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 01:51:38 UTC 2012

You might look at CentOS 6.  There is a minimal DVD install.  So minimal
I decided to go with the two DVD install because I didn't have the time
to figure out all I wanted to add to the minimal to get it working the
way I needed it to.

If you're mostly looking for a lighter weight GUI there are the Fedora
spins.  Live-{XFCE,LXDE} etal.

\\||/
Rod