[PLUG] What to do when it freezes

C W elcaseti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 20:28:16 UTC 2012

Randy,
Your best bet for help with linux Mint is irc.  #linuxmint-help on
irc.spotchat.org.  I use the KDE version of Linux Mint, so the key commands
are different than Gnome.  Mint 7 is no longer supported, so people will
probably nag you to use a supported version, but if you keep asking,
they'll help.

Cheers,
Elcaset