[PLUG] emacs: undo discard-info

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 5 19:47:40 UTC 2012

   I'm having difficulty finding the emacs warning library. I use emacs to
edit large data files and a global replacement exceeds the undo buffer's
size so a small buffer window opens to tell me this happened. The window
also says, "You can disable the popping up of this buffer by adding the
entry (undo discard-info) to the user option `warning-suppress-types', which
is defined in the `warnings' library."

   A Google search for 'emacs warning library location' (and just the first
three words) did not show me where the library is located. Please provide a
pointer for me.

Thanks,