[PLUG] Adv Topics Meeting: Thanks

RParr RParr at TemporalArts.com
Wed Jun 20 18:48:40 UTC 2012

I attended the PLUG Adv Topics Meeting last night.

Joe Hammond and Stephanie Meldrum from VanderHouwen & Assoc provided some good
information in a nice, informal meeting.  It's was nice to talk about this in a
setting where they, or you, are not in "sales mode". There seem to be plenty of
on-topic discussion afterwards; plenty of questions; good answers.

I think everyone enjoyed it.  I know I did and want to thank PLUG for arranging
it and FreeGeek for use of their conference room.

Thanks

R.Parr
Temporal Arts