[PLUG] Old Hard Drive Disposal

guy1656 at opusnet.com guy1656 at opusnet.com
Thu Jun 21 23:45:37 UTC 2012

Two ideas:

1) You can try a .50cal rifle, and 1 round can go through quite a few of
them.
Contact me privately if you want to give this a "shot."

2) If the individual disks ( 2 - 4 to a drive) are similar size and
thickness, you can make a handy little Tesla-style disk turbine or pump af
a mechancal engineering project.

- GLL