[PLUG] Hosted e-mail recommendations?

Robert Miesen robert.miesen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:03:40 UTC 2012

Out of curiosity, is there another solution that offers competitive
pricing for hosting the email accounts on a domain basis? I work for a
small company and we have at least two domains that we would need less
than 5 actual email accounts for total and paying Google $5 -- $10 per
email account seems...unattractive when we really only need basic email
functionality.