[PLUG] Cron script help wanted

Roderick A. Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 17:48:51 UTC 2012

Probably the quickest way would be to enclose $NEWIP and $OLDIP in
double quotes.

    if [ "$NEWIP" != "$OLDIP" ];  then

OF course this will not fix the actual problem of why either of them are
empty.

As far as the URL.  I get an error when I use the "http" version but get
through when I use "https".  (That is after I accept the certificate.)

Rod