[PLUG] Reminder utility

Patrick J. Timlick p.j.timlick at ieee.org
Tue Mar 13 19:09:13 UTC 2012

Here are Ubuntu instructions for connecting Postfix to Gmail, that worked
for me, the last time I tried.  I believe this is what you would get
working so the mail command would work.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/GmailPostfixFetchmail#head-1486e0007b80d2c2bbbf7c731139a73ea3bb0570

I also believe that Thunderbird, or other POP interface access to gmail
will be unaffected by setting up Postfix.

Good Luck.

-- Pat