[PLUG] No (Electricity for) LUG Clinic this Sunday.

Larry T holgate17 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:10:37 UTC 2012

If the approval to use comes thru by late tomorrow, The whole Lloyd area
has curb ramps.   The building is used by 2 with MDA (one scooter and one
motor wheelchair/lift transport)  and a couple of other handicapped people.
  There is a full ADA bathroom one floor up by elevator, and an ADA ramp
form the side walk to the floor where we will be meeting.