[PLUG] Backup of system on a Asus Netbook

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 05:12:56 UTC 2012

Memory card = SecureDigital (SD) most likely in this case, many
laptops/netbooks have a built in memory card reader.  These are the cards
usually used in digital cameras.
Physically it is different from a USB stick, but under the hood they are
both flash memory.
Basically they want you to use either an external USB hard drive, or a USB
flash drive for this operation.

So it sounds like you found your netbook- what model is it?

I have an older Acer A150, with an 8" screen, running Linux Mint, which my
wife uses currently.

Matt M.
LinuxKnight