[PLUG] Linux Re-clinic, Sunday March 25, 1pm, Free Geek

Keith Lofstrom keithl at gate.kl-ic.com
Fri Mar 23 23:03:51 UTC 2012

As you may recall, the Linux Clinic suffered a power supply
failure on the regularly scheduled 3rd Sunday.  We had to
donate the Clinic to Free Geek for recycling.

Well, the Clinic is back from recycling, with a new power
supply, and ready to emit distros, advice, bad jokes, coffee,
and snacks to local Linux users.  As always, the clinic will
have wired and wireless internet, keyboards, screens, mice,
and self-styled experts eager to provide well-intended if
slightly bonkers advice.  We are trying to get the experts
recycled, too, but some miracles are beyond even Free Geek.

So bring your Linux machine and get that poorly documented
Linux app working (or at least nagged at).  Bring in your
Windoze desktop or laptop for a Service Pack Linux upgrade.
Bring in your Mac and watch us learn the differences
between Darwin/BSD and Linux!

This circus returns to the Free Geek big top at 100pm on
Sunday, March 25, 1731 SE 10th Avenue, Portland, three
blocks south of Hawthorne.  No, it ISN'T "Cirque du
Solaris", though we do hope the sun will be shining.

Keith