[PLUG] bash reference books

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue May 1 23:14:24 UTC 2012

On Tue, 1 May 2012, Jason Barnett wrote:

> I like the oreilly books, but since the newest version of this book is v3
> and dated 2005, it's not exactly new.

Jason,

   I saw that. So, I ordered a copy of Richard Blum's "Linux Command Line and
Shell Scripting Bible, Second Edition" despite the religious implecation.
:-) It's much more recent and has highly favorable reviews.

   I'm a dedicated fan of dead tree versions of books. No assembly or
batteries required, highly portable, no proprietary device required to read,
no restrictive EULA to share or give it away.

Thanks,