[PLUG] Full Time Linux System Administrator at OHSU with Employee Benefits

Zak S lba777 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:35:49 UTC 2012

We are a world reknown academic research group within OHSU. Over the last
five years, our computer infrastructure has grown significantly and we expect
to continue expanding our facility. You will be responsible for administering
our high performance computing cluster. As an academic research group, we
do not shy away from adopting latest advances in the computing infrastructure.
We currently have Lustre distributed file system, Hadoop distributed processing.
condor process management, Infiniband network and other such recent advances.
We are looking for a system administrator who is an expert in Linux system
administrator and is eager to learn new advances in the field. If you are
interested, check out the details at www.csee.ogi.edu/~zak/sysadmin.html