[PLUG] Debian "repository" on large USB stick?

Jason Barnett jason.barnett71 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:33:40 UTC 2012

A bit of googling lead me to this page that describes how to create a
signed local repository.
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?s=7cfc0f038cfe90434538e2fe367b0c65&t=1090731

This page has an explanation of how to create a local repository that is
NOT signed but explains step-by-step what the commands are doing. About mid
way down in the comments, there are a couple of scripts that readers have
submitted that may be what you are looking for...
http://odzangba.wordpress.com/2006/10/13/how-to-build-local-apt-repositories/

Hope this helps. I may have to do this myself, just to speed up the updates
on my machines...

- Jason