[PLUG] Are "standard security procedures" an oxymoron?

John Meissen john at meissen.org
Tue Nov 20 22:34:29 UTC 2012

There are many different kinds of security, but I'll assume you're referring
to computers and related systems.

A lot of people are spending a lot of time and effort on that. Some interesting
reading:

http://dsd.gov.au/infosec/top35mitigationstrategies.htm
http://www.cpni.gov.uk/advice/cyber/Critical-controls/