[PLUG] question on ergonometric mice

Ali Corbin ali.corbin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 18:16:54 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 3:42 PM, website reader <website.reader3 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Can anyone who uses an ergo mouse let me know how well they are
> working out?  Obviously the present mouse I am using had to go.

I also acquired wrist problems years ago.  I switched first to a touchpad,
and then to a trackball.  I used the Logitec Trackman Marble for over a
decade, and loved it.  Great big optical ball that can be manipulated with
the fingers, and buttons that sit right next to your thumb and ring
finger.  Three potential problems though.  It's right-handed only, they
don't make it anymore, and if you do find it, it comes only with a ps2
connector.

Now I'm using the Kensington Expert Mouse.  Same big ball, similar
wristpad, and has a scroll-ring to boot.  The buttons aren't quite as
nicely accessible though.

Ali