[PLUG] Linux Laptop Reviews

Tim Wescott tim at wescottdesign.com
Fri Oct 19 20:44:21 UTC 2012

My Google-Fu fails me.  Are there any up-to-date sites that have
trustworthy reviews of laptops?  Are there any up-to-date sites that
have good information on various laptops and their compatibility to
Linux?  Are there any that do both at once?

I'm thinking of replacing my venerable old System 76 machine, for which
it is getting hard to find batteries.  Given that this thing has carried
me for somewhere in the neighborhood of ten years, I'm mightily tempted
to go with another System 76, but I'd like to do at least _some_
research first.

--

Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com