[PLUG] Please Google, stop trying to be so helpful

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 05:52:22 UTC 2012

I realize Google makes money on ads and I'm willing to put up with them

> for the benefit of the free things Google does for me and for the open
> source community. But creating cookies that limit the user to logging
> in only to Google accounts is going too far.
>
> I don't think that Google created the all knowing browser cookie of evil
to limit which account you login into youtube with. It's more that Google
owns Youtube and your google account is linked to your youtube account.
Cookies merely store frequently used information. Ostensibly for the
benefit of a faster and easier browsing experience.