[PLUG] bug in PLUG mailing list software?

Richard Owlett rowlett at cloud85.net
Mon Sep 10 14:25:16 UTC 2012

I've had some _occasional_ problems replying to *THIS* list.
If I send To:
      plug at lists.pdxlinux.org
I do not believe I've ever seen a problem.

However, if I hit "Reply" and the "To:" comes up as
General Linux/UNIX discussion and help; civil and on-topic
<plug at lists.pdxlinux.org>
I generally get a error message.

Some experimentation suggests the semicolon is the culprit.

I use
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0)
Gecko/20120826 Firefox/15.0 SeaMonkey/2.12
Build identifier: 20120826214753

My OS is WinXP Pro SP3 -- yes I'm in process of moving to a
real OS ;)

Comments?