[PLUG] Sunday Clinic?

dfhubbard at freegeek.org dfhubbard at freegeek.org
Fri Sep 14 17:57:35 UTC 2012

Hey

I just received the email below from Vagrant.  Will this effect Sunday's
Linux Clinic?

Thanks
Debra

Subject:   	[freegeek-regulars] Server downtime Sunday, September 16th,
11am till 7pm
From:   	"Vagrant Cascadian" <vagrant at freegeek.org>
Date:   	Fri, September 14, 2012 9:21 am
To:   	regulars at lists.freegeek.org

>From noon to 6pm, We'll be working on recabling and other general server
maintenance. Some of our services may down intermittantly during this time
while we adjust cabling in the server room.

We will also be rebooting several of our servers for a routine security
update.
The following services will be down for hopefully brief periods during that
time:

  mail.freegeek.org, sales.freegeek.org, wiki.freegeek.org,
lists.freegeek.org,
  todo.freegeek.org

The main website (www.freegeek.org) should remain unaffected, but other
freegeek.org servers may also experience brief downtimes.

see http://status.freegeek.org for status updates.

live well,
  vagrant