[PLUG] OT: chrome

wes plug at the-wes.com
Thu Sep 20 19:50:46 UTC 2012

(a) I run chrome a lot and am generally happy with it. not enough to make
it my exclusive browser. not sure that could ever be the case.

(b) those are just examples.

(b.1) not _specifically_ specific, but you "should" be able to compile
Chrome (or Chromium) to work on pretty much any distro out there. it just
depends on how much work you are willing to put into it, vs how much work
it will take to get it to compile and run.

that's the beauty of linux!

-wes