[PLUG] OT: chrome

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 00:34:35 UTC 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:11 PM, Fred James <fredjame at fredjame.cnc.net> wrote:
> OT: google chrome
> (a) Any experience running the chrome browser, good/bad/indifferent?

I highly recommend it.

It's been my primary browser for close to three years - no significant
problems, and I find Firefox frustratingly slow and counter intuitive
on the occasions I've gone back (usually to test something, or get
around a rare user agent check).

I wish there were a long-term support version, though.

--Rogan