[PLUG] Any problems with Quest / Centurylink / Centurytel for Linux Users?

Tony Rick tonyr42 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:05:04 UTC 2012

I've been using  CenturyLink/.Qwest for a bunch of years, but only as the
line provider.  My ISP is Hevanet. who made all of the original
arrangements.  My DSL modem is currently a Qwest M1000 that I got at Best
Buy off the shelf.  I think both Hevanet and Qwest had moved on to newer
models at the time, but it was still acceptable at that time.  Hevanet
Support  has always had a knowledgeable human answering the phone, and
responds to a message left after regular hours and on weekends.

- tony
"I come from the nowhere, I go to the noplace, und here I am!"
Aladdin and His Wonderful Lamp (Popeye, 1939)