[PLUG] Thunderbird progress bar

Richard C. Steffens rsteff at comcast.net
Sat Sep 29 00:24:14 UTC 2012

At the bottom of the T-bird window, near the right hand corner, there is
a progress bar that, as far as I know, shows me that T-bird is still
trying to download some part of an e-mail. This usually relates to
something with an attachment.

Is there some way to figure out what specific e-mail is still waiting to
finish downloading something? I've been watching that little lack of
progress indicator for half the afternoon. I've read and deleted most of
the e-mail that came in this afternoon, and don't find anything suspicious.

On a possibly related note, I did allow an upgrade to T-bird today
(Ubuntu, 10.04).

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens