[PLUG] PLUG JOBS PRE-APPLICATION COMPLETE -> GOLDEN RULE

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Fri Apr 12 05:42:32 UTC 2013

On 4/11/13 8:46 PM, MJang wrote:
> What is the protocol for posting such jobs?

Post to the jobs list. It is now moderated.

I apologize that a few folks were subject to my wrath but I wish to
address the golden rule of open source:

Do not criticize a volunteer effort unless it is explicitly harmful

Should someone have an urgent PLUG-related concern, CALL ME.

My phone number will remain on the site until abused. If you don't know
me, find someone who you think knows me or ask around. You can also mail
me directly but as demonstrated, complaining on the list will do very
little. I can find plenty at fault with PLUG any contribution of mine to
it but I also have reason to believe that for a zero cost effort with
near-zero overhead that has provided many people jobs, it provides a
good value via good venues.

Or I am completely and utterly missing something.

Michael