[PLUG] OSCON

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Apr 14 02:45:12 UTC 2013

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:06:31 -0700
Michael Dexter <dexter at ambidexter.com> dijo:

>I have requested a dot org booth for PLUG at OSCON.
>
>Thank you everyone who has volunteered to occupy the booth at past
>events and I trust that some of you will be interested in doing it
>again or for the first time.
>
>Given the limited availability of booths, should PLUG receive one, I
>welcome other local groups to provide brochures, stickers and the like
>to bring attention to their presumably-awesome activities.
>
>The response will be in May and let's hope for the best!

In past years I provided a home-made banner that I created by taping
together 12 x 18 sheets (the largest my big printer can handle). But at
last year's OSCON Michael showed up with some cool pictures and stuff
that he did at (Costco?) for a cheap price.

It would be a good idea to have a really nice PLUG banner. I'll spring
for the money and even go get it done if someone can confirm where the
cheap places are.