[PLUG] Link issue (I think)

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Aug 1 20:24:10 UTC 2013

On Thu, 1 Aug 2013 13:04:05 -0700
"Mike C." <mconnors1 at gmail.com> dijo:

>However, I'm not sure why you're unnecessarily complicating the install
>process by installing it from source when there is a x86_64 version
>and a Fedora_x86 version available here.
>
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead/files/Releases/Linux/

I already have that one installed. In fact, it was I who created that
package by converting a debian package with alien and sending it to
the author. There also exists a package in the Fedora 18 repos that was
created in January. But I want the latest version, for which a package
exists at this time only for Windows.

And besides, I need to practice more installing from source. :)