[PLUG] Link issue (I think)

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 20:53:08 UTC 2013

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 12:50 PM, John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net>wrote:

> Running the above command from within the source directory
> (sleepyhead-code) I got:
>
> bash: ./configure: No such file or directory

SleepyHead (which I just built from source successfully) doesn't use a
gnu-autoconf build system, so Rich's suggestion won't help you here
(although it is generally sound advice).

I'm actually a bit amazed that SleepyHead built, honestly.

After installing the requisite dependencies (as documented, anyway) I did:

$ qmake
$ make

It may be relevant that I didn't use a -j flag for make, but I doubt that's
the problem.

The error that you posted initially seems to indicate that a shared library
is missing -- possibly due to removing some library / driver.  The
complaint is about libnvidia-tls.so.260.19.21, which seems to be referenced
by /usr/lib64/libGL.so

You need to fix this before it SleepyHead will compile.  The easiest way is
probably to reinstall whatever package provided /usr/lib64/libGL.so --
there's bound to be a yum / rpm command that will tell you that, but I
don't know those tools well enough.  (rpm -qa /usr/lib64/libGL.so  maybe?)

--Rogan