[PLUG] Urgent! Lost network connection after upgrade

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 19:31:11 UTC 2013

Regarding my last post about the interface config files. After modifying
them, you'll want to either reboot or restart networking services. I'd say
reboot and hope that the interface config file is read before NM is
invoked.

But as I don't know much about Fedora and I know that NM is heavily
embedded into most Linux sub-systems, you might even have to remove the NM
package entirely to ensure that the problem with NM isn't interfering with
your attempts to directly control the eth0 interface.