[PLUG] Need 32-bit Debian based user

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Aug 10 15:04:11 UTC 2013

I have Mint on one computer and Xubuntu on the other. I need to convert
a 32-bit .rpm to .deb. Normally one would just use alien to convert it,
and alien would be happy to do so for me, except that alien only works
within the same architecture. I need someone with a 32-bit Debian based
computer to convert the following 32-bit .rpm to .deb for me.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ltc/?source=recommended

The file is ltc-3.0.4-1.fc13.i386.rpm.

My Xubuntu did not come with alien installed, but sudo apt-get install
alien will take care of it if your computer does not already have it.

I don't know if the resulting 32-bit .deb will install on 64-bit
Xubuntu, but I can always hope. The 32-bit .rpm did install on 64-bit
Fedora.