[PLUG] Tuning Setup of Belkin N900

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Aug 11 23:10:40 UTC 2013

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   Based on your question I'll try turning off DHCP and see it that allows
> me to specify client IP addresses. Back soon with the results ...

   Nuts! Turning off LAN DHCP still does not allow me to enter host IP
addresses. With no hosts trying to connect wirelessly the Belkin shows no
clients. Seems to me that the unit insists on being a router rather than
simply a wireless access point which is a node on the LAN. I'll try Belkin
tech support tomorrow and see if there is a way to configure it strictly as
a WAP rather than a router and bridge to the 'Net.

Thanks,