[PLUG] The real yellow pages

Erik Lane eriklane at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 06:17:54 UTC 2013

You've asked a very biased group, and gotten the expected response.

While I do think phone books are on the decline, if you had asked random
people on the street, I think you would see a little more use than here on
an online Linux forum.

What really matters is who your intended audience is. I don't even know
what you do, but it's possible you might get some business from a phone
book. Though if I were running a business, I would just do the basic
listing and not all the extra ads. I don't even know what that would cost,
but it would all have to be weighed against the risk of missing out on the
business.

Good luck!

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Brian Martin <plugng3 at martinconsulting.com