[PLUG] Everything disappears SOLUTION

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Aug 24 06:26:04 UTC 2013

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 21:21:05 -0700
Galen Seitz <galens at seitzassoc.com> dijo:

>I think this is normal behavior for XFCE.  Under CentOS 6.4 with
>xfce4, when the pointer is on the root window, the scroll wheel will
>either increment or decrement the active workspace number.

After much consideration I decided to keep my two workspaces. Instead
of deleting one of the workspaces I decided to disable this feature of
the scroll wheel. It took forever to find the setting, but it was in
Settings Manager > Window Manager Tweaks.

Thanks again for clarifying the source of my problem. I would never
have figured this out without your input. :)