[PLUG] Dave Xen Talk? Others?

Carlos Aguayo caguayo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:00:21 UTC 2013

I can imagine doing a talk on advanced ssh, covering such things as
key management + agents, tunnels, and platform considerations.
(Windows vs Mac vs Linux)  Let me know if you'd like to discuss this,
I've actually not yet attended any of the other talks.

I'm a systems and network engineer, lately focusing on Linux and VMware.

Cheers,

Carlos