[PLUG] (OT) DD-WRT Router Failed on Reboot

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sat Dec 21 22:03:21 UTC 2013

I bit the bullet and did a factory reset. The router is now working
properly. I have routing configured for my net.

1. I enabled usb again, but had the drive plugged in and rest the router.
Last time the drive was not plugged in when I reset. However, I plugged it
in and did a power on/off, so not sure if it matters. It turns out the
drive is formatted with ntfs, so it cannot be mounted. I will have to
reformat it and try that one again.

2. I enabled sshd with the same pubic key, rebooted, and no problems. I am
able to ssh into the router.

I have no idea what happened, but it seems to be working now.

Thanks to everyone for their suggestions!

Mark