[PLUG] Stupid NFS question

Chris Schafer xophere at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 21:24:50 UTC 2013

What does exportfs -a say?

Have you tried a different mount point and export point?

Is there any other nfs in use on the box?

Have you mounted anything on the laptop anywhere else before?  Have you
mounted anything to the desktop before?

I might explicitly add the desktop to the export configuration.

But I would work through to make sure each side is working rather then
wondering why the two together aren't working in combination.